Note: this is the newer version of our FE set. It should work on both the older and newer FE models. The difference resides in the FRONT VRAM pads thickness (pads around the core die area).
This newer FE set has two sets of VRAM pads: 1.5mm and 0.4mm.
- If you have a newer model (Q3/Q4 2021 or more recent), then only use the 1.5mm VRAM pieces.
- If you have an older model, then stack the 0.4mm pieces atop the 1.5mm VRAM pieces.
- If you do not know when your GPU was made, or are not sure, start with using the 1.5mm pieces only. If you observe your VRAM (memory) temperatures as being excessively high, then add the 0.4mm pieces. You can also test that without running the GPU, and re-opening the GPU to see if the VRAM pads have imprints on them. If they do not, then add the 0.4mm pieces.
Pieces contained in this set have been manufactured to the exact dimensions needed to ensure performance and ease of replacement. No cutting or measuring is necessary.
It contains thermal pads for direct replacement of all OEM pads, for both the front and back of the PCB, with extra coverage for further enhanced performance.
Information regarding sorting out the pieces can be found HERE.
All pieces have a thermal conductivity of 20 W/mK.
- Pads are included for the back of the PCB, to cover the memory modules, other modules and additional areas.
- Thermal paste for the GPU core is not included.